Northern Stars Attachment
Are you a pooped parent?
Ready to stop your child’s lying, stealing, arguing and fits?
Listen to what past camp parents are saying & see a sneak peak HERE.
Who benefits the most from camp?
- Pooped parents of birth, adopted and foster children, who are ready for more peace, love and laughter in their home.
- Challenging children ages 1-13 who struggle with disrespect, defiance, and destructive behaviors and create chaos and stress.
- Stressed siblings of a challenging child who live with overwhelming stress at home and are ready for family healing.
Our program has been proven over 20 years of camps throughout the world to increase closeness, trust, love, laughter and fun through the healing process. Our goal is for children to be more respectful, responsible and fun to be around and for parents to be more relaxed and HAPPIER with less stress and more tools and support. If you are ready for that.. JOIN US!
May 24-30, 2022 Washington Healing Hearts Camp
- Learn new effective parenting tools
- Increase the love and laughter in your family
- Have a blast with your own children!!
- Be surrounded by a powerful team to help the healing happen
- Build great memories together that will last a lifetime
$895 per person. 3 years old and younger are free. A non-refundable deposit of $500 per family will hold your place. Space is limited to only 14 families. Please contact us soon!
What is Healing Hearts Camp?
The focus of camp is to renew, recharge, and empower each parent and child with practical ways to reduce fighting and increase love and laughter in their home. Skill building exercises help to build honesty, trust and self-control as well as conscience development. The camp goal is for families to find hope and healing and build the skills to be confident to continue the healing at home. Learning in a beautiful environment away from daily distractions– surrounded by support, and encouragement, has been a turning point for many. The tools work! The staff is uplifting and skilled!
The food is fantastic! The laughter is contagious! The memories are priceless! Come experience success!
- Healthy Meals
- Rustic Lodging
- Powerful Parenting Tools
- Trust Building Activities
- Self-Respect Building Exercises
- Hugging Lessons
- Amazing Scenery
- Room to Breathe
- Family Bonding Activities
- Great Memories
- An Awesome Intervention Team
Where is Washington Healing Hearts Camp?
The healing begins in eastern Washington by a gorgeous, peaceful lake, about 45 minutes north of Spokane.
Dan and Kathy Croskrey are highly skilled and professionally trained Advanced Parenting Instructors and therapeutic respite providers whose goal is to provide to exhausted parents, tools and resources that will bring love and laughter into their home. Kathy will be the diector and instructor throughout the week at camp. Dan is the team leader under whose guidance the staff will provide the opportunity and atmosphere for a most successful therapeutic week for your family.
Nancy Thomas is the creator and original director of Healing Hearts Camp through which she has touched thousands of lives since camp began in the year 2000. Her powerful methods are research backed, time tested and proven. They work!
For more information about Nancy or help for families please contact:
Families By Design
Ready for the healing to begin? Click the following button to reserve your spot today!
Have more questions about camp?
Email Dan or Kathy Croskrey from our "Contact us" page or click the button below to schedule a call.