Northern Stars Attachment
Are you a pooped parent?
Ready to stop your child’s lying, stealing, arguing and fits?
Listen to what past camp parents are saying & see a sneak peak HERE.
Who benefits the most from camp?
- Pooped parents of birth, adopted and foster children, who are ready for more peace, love and laughter in their home.
- Challenging children ages 1-13 who struggle with disrespect, defiance, and destructive behaviors and create chaos and stress.
- Stressed siblings of a challenging child who live with overwhelming stress at home and are ready for family healing.
Our program has been proven over 20 years of camps throughout the world to increase closeness, trust, love, laughter and fun through the healing process. Our goal is for children to be more respectful, responsible and fun to be around and for parents to be more relaxed and HAPPIER with less stress and more tools and support. If you are ready for that.. JOIN US!
June 12-18, 2021 Idaho Healing Hearts Camp
- Learn new effective parenting tools
- Increase the love and laughter in your family
- Have a blast with your own children!!
- Be surrounded by a powerful team to help the healing happen
- Build great memories together that will last a lifetime
$895 per person. 4 years old and younger are free. A non-refundable deposit of $500 per family will hold your place. Space is limited to only 15 families. Please contact us soon!
What is Healing Hearts Camp?
The focus of camp is to renew, recharge, and empower each parent and child with practical ways to reduce fighting and increase love and laughter in their home. Skill building exercises help to build honesty, trust and self-control as well as conscience development. The camp goal is for families to find hope and healing and build the skills to be confident to continue the healing at home. Learning in a beautiful environment away from daily distractions– surrounded by support, and encouragement, has been a turning point for many. The tools work! The staff is uplifting and skilled!
The food is fantastic! The laughter is contagious! The memories are priceless! Come experience success!
- Healthy Meals
- Rustic Lodging
- Powerful Parenting Tools
- Trust Building Activities
- Self-Respect Building Exercises
- Hugging Lessons
- Amazing Scenery
- Room to Breathe
- Family Bonding Activities
- Great Memories
- An Awesome Intervention Team
Where is Idaho Healing Hearts Camp?
The healing begins in northern Idaho by a gorgeous, peaceful river, about 45 minutes east of Spokane International Airport.
Nancy Thomas will be directing camp. Nancy has been successful with challenging children for over 40 years. She has developed effective tools and strategies that have gained her international respect as a leader, educator, and Therapeutic Parenting Specialist. While she specializes in Reactive Attachment Disorder (RAD) her techniques have proven to be successful with ALL kinds of challenging children. Parents love how Nancy relates heart to heart with compassion and humor. She fills parents with encouragement and practical tools that work to calm the chaos!
Ready for the healing to begin? Click the following button to reserve your spot today!
Have more questions?
Email Dan or Kathy Croskrey from our "Contact us" page or click the button below to schedule a call.